Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Atheist Bumper Stickers

* Darwin loves you

* Blasphemy is a victimless crime.

* Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers

* Honk If Your Religious Beliefs Make You An Asshole

* Don’t pray in my school, and I won’t think in your church.

* Intelligent Design Makes My Monkey Cry

* Thank God I'm an Atheist.

* Too Stupid to Understand Science? Try Religion.

* There's A REASON Why Atheists Don't Fly Planes Into Buildings

* If you think god is your co-pilot, try letting him land the plane.

* "Worship Me or I Will Torture You Forever. Have a Nice Day."­ God.

* If Jesus is inside me, I hope he likes fajitas ’cause that’s what he’s getting!

* Gods Don't Kill People. People Who Believe in God Kill People.

* If There is No God, Then What Makes the Next Kleenex Pop Up?

* He's Dead. It's Been 2,000 years. He's Not Coming Back. Get OVER It Already!

* All religion is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry - Edgar Allan Poe.

* Viva La EvoluciĆ³n!

* Praying is begging

* Actually, If You Look It Up, The Winter Solstice Is The Reason For The Season

* I Wouldn't Trust Your God Even If He Did Exist

* Cheeses Is Lard. Argue With THAT If You Can.

* Cheeses Dried Foyer Shins. Praise the Lard.

* The difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate controlled.

* People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs

* Jesus is Coming? Don't Swallow That.

* Threatening Children With Hell Is FUN!

* GOD - APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD!

* Jesus Told Me Republicans SUCK

* God + Whacky Tobacky = Platypus

* God Doesn't Exist. So, I Guess That Means No One Loves You.

* When the Rapture Comes, We'll Get Our Country Back!

* Q. How Do We Know the Holy Ghost Was Catholic? A. He Used the Rhythm Method Instead of a Condom.

* You Say "Heretic" Like It Was a BAD Thing

* And God said unto His followers, ‘Get on your knees and prey.’

* Creationism: Holy Shit!

* I Love Christians. They Taste Like Chicken.

* How many prophets does does it take to make a profit?

* Science: It Works, Bitches.

* "Intelligent Design" Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

* I Found God Between The Sheets

* I Gave Up Superstitious Mumbo Jumbo For Lent

* My Flying Monkey Can Beat Up Your Guardian Angel

* Every Time You Play With Yourself, God Kills a Kitten

* If God Wanted People to Believe in Him, Then Why Did He Invent Logic?

* Praying Is Politically Correct Schizophrenia

* ALL Americans Are African Americans

* I Forget - Which Day Did God Make All The Fossils?

* I Was An Atheist Until The Hindus Convinced Me That I Was God

* The Spanish Inquisition: The Original Faith-based Initiative

* If we were made in his image, then why aren't humans invisible too?

* JESUS SAVES....You From Thinking For Yourself

* How Can You Disbelieve Evolution If You Can't Even Define It?

* Q. How Can You Tell That Your God is Man-made? A. If He Hates All the Same People You Do.

* Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex

* I Went to Public School in Kansas and All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt and a Poor Understanding of the Scientific Method.

* WWJD = We Won. Jesus Died.

* Religion: the original pyramid scheme.

* The Family That Prays Together is Brainwashing the Children

* Oh, Look, Honey Another Pro-lifer For War

* Another Godless Atheist for Peace and World Harmony

* God is Unavailable Right Now. Can I Help You?

* When Lip Service to Some Mysterious Deity Permits Bestiality on Wednesday and Absolution on Sundays, Cash Me Out. Frank Sinatra.

* No Gods. No Mullets.

* When you kill one man you’re a murderer, a bunch you’re a psycho, thousand and you’re a hero, millions you’re a conqueror and if you kill them all… you are God!

* Transubstantiation: Just say no to cannibalism.

* Anything God can’t do we can do better.

* Atheist: a man who sells his soul to get money to give to the needy; theist; one who takes from the needy to protect his soul.

* Jesus may love you but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

* Evangelical Agnostic: God? I don’t know and neither do you. God? I don’t care and neither should you.

* The clergy build castles in the sky; the religious live in them and the rest of us have to pay their rent.

* As an atheist, I condemn your religion, not you; now, do you condemn me?

* As an atheist, I am more compassionate than your God.

* Relax. We did not suffer before our births and we can't suffer when we're gone.

* I wouldn't send God to hell, if i could, but I would commit Him.

* If evil exists there is nothing that can be done about it, but if suffering is only caused by ignorance, then there is true hope.

* We think, therefore there is hope.

* Good does not require religion, but it is threatened by it.

* All religious extremism begins as religious moderation.

* Most religions preach tolerance until one of them gets the upper hand.

* A fool is guided by religion; the wise question it, and politicians abuse it.

* Faith is the refusal to see reality. Sanity is the insistence on reality.

* Believers made God in their image: violent and irrational.

* Jesus, save me from your followers.

* God was more than capable of judging people, without help, before you were born.

No comments:

Popular Posts