Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not believing isn't sad, its life affirming.

“So, you don’t believe in God?”

“To which one would you be referring to?”

“You know, God. Like the God who is in the Bible?”

“Oh, you mean the Judeo-Christian God? No, I do not.”

“Which God do you believe in?”

“I do not believe in ANY gods.”

“What about when you die? What happens then?”

“I will be dead. That’s pretty much all there is to it. Hopefully, I have done some good with my life.”

“That seems like a sad way to look at it.”

"No, it isn't sad at all. I believe in living life to the fullest and treating other people with kindness and respect in the hope that they also live life to the fullest. Its life affirming and encourages you to value your life and the lives of others."

No comments:

Popular Posts